Faster Results for Patients with Pancreatic Cancer to Inform Treatment
- BRCA1/2 and 9 other genes reported in 5-12 calendar days*†
- Full Myriad MyRisk report in 14 calendar days or less
Germline BRCA (gBRCA) is a Critical Biomarker for the Treatment of Patients with Pancreatic Cancer
All patients with pancreatic cancer meet NCCN genetic testing criteria, but there is now an additional clinical need to test at diagnosis.1 Men and women with BRCA mutated (BRCAm) pancreatic cancer are a distinct patient type with PARP-dependent tumors that are sensitive to platinum-based chemotherapy. It is important for you to determine these patients’ gBRCA status at diagnosis to inform your treatment plan.
What are the 11 Genes in the Preliminary Report?
BRCA1, BRCA2, TP53, STK11, CDH1, PTEN, PALB2, ATM, CHEK2, NBN, BARD1
To order myRisk STAT for your patients with pancreatic cancer:
- Order myRisk and write in “STAT” after printing the Test Request Form
- Draw the sample and place everything in the FedEx package. Place the STAT sticker on FedEx package
- Preliminary results with BRCA1/2 will only be available on your MyriadPro account. You will receive a full Myriad MyRisk report in 14 calendar days or less.
Order everything you need to start myRisk STAT testing.
You will receive
*The 11 breast cancer genes in the preliminary report are BRCA1, BRCA2, TP53, STK11, CDH1, PTEN, PALB2, ATM, CHEK2, NBN and BARD1.
†Patients with government payers (Medicare, Medicare Advantage, TriCare) are not eligible for myRisk STAT.
1. Referenced with permission from the NCCN: Genetic/Familial High-Risk Assessment: Breast and Ovarian. Version 2.2019. ©National Comprehensive Cancer Network, Inc. 2018.