Skip to content
Shipping and Sample Requirements
The following Test Submission Checklist is provided in order to avoid delays in the testing process:
Complete the Test Request Form (TRF) - incomplete forms will delay processing
- Complete the family history?
- Get the required signatures?
- Obtain copies of the insurance cards?
- Complete the HCP section in full with Ordering HCP name and account number or Name and full address?
Collect and label 7mL sample using the enclosed 10mL vial(s)*
Complete label(s) on the TRF with patient name and/or ID, birth date and specimen collection date.
- Peel off the label(s) from the TRF.
- Place label(s) on the vial(s).
- Place vial(s) in the enclosed foam-lined carrier.
- Please make sure the sample is at room temperature.
Prepare specimen for shipping
Place the vial carrier into the enclosed specimen bag.
Copies of patient insurance cards, Completed TRF and Specimen bag
Assemble shipping envelope and ship
Place the assembled test kit into the FedEx Pak with the enclosed air bill placed on the front**
**NOTE: It is the shipper's responsibility to ensure that the package containing a diagnostic specimen conforms to FedEx guidelines along with all applicable local, state, federal and international regulations.
- Samples can be shipped any day of the week
- Please do not write the patient's name on the test box
- If you do not have regularly scheduled FedEx pickup, call 800-GO-FEDEX (800-463-3339) to request one. Press "0" and specify you are shipping with a prepaid air bill.
The following checklists are also available for your convenience:
The following information is for patients who have undergone an allogenic Bone Marrow Transplant (allo-BMT):